Saturday 4 July 2015

Waitrose 'Pure' Skincare Range






I am incredibly (and embarrassingly) lazy with my skincare so finding good and cheap products is so essential to me.

Whilst pottering around Waitrose a couple of weeks ago, I stumbled upon their 'pure' skincare range and was immediately intrigued. I'm not one to use supermarket skincare, but the packaging along with the '95% naturally derived ingredients' made me want to give it a go.

I stopped using makeup wipes a while ago...I had been converted! However, that doesn't mean that I did't want to give these makeup wipes a try. Being only a couple of pounds I am pleasantly surprised - they do the job perfectly. They're not too dry or wet, they remove all makeup effectively and they don't smell of any harsh chemicals. Although I will be going back to liquid based remover, I would definitely pick these up if I was in some sort of emergency!

I was also pleasantly surprised with the eye make up remover lotion. This product has such a lovely texture to it - it leaves the eye area feeling soft and not tight. It also removes the stubbornness of waterproof mascara and eyeliner which is even more helpful.

The last product is my favourite - the face polish. I am so impressed with this product. It does everything I'd ever want an exfoliater/cleanser to do - it leaves the skin feeling SO nourished and radiant, thanks to the shea butter and coconut oil, and throughly cleansed and clean. It's such a refreshing product and something that benefits very dry and sensitive skin. I would strongly recommend giving this a go.

Not all good things come at a high cost!

Love Hannah
xoxo

instagram  / twitter  / pinterest  / bloglovin' / tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment