Saturday 25 July 2015

Current Fashion Inspirations #2

A while ago I shared my current fashion inspirations. This went down rather well and so I thought I'd do a second, a more updated version although that doesn't mean I don't still love Louise Thompson's and Becca Rose's style (previously mentioned in my first current fashion inspirations). 

1) Vanessa Hudgens 
Vanessa Hudgens is probably the queen of boho. Her effortless, mix of pattern and colour outfits are so summer and festival appropriate. Her use of accessories really adds more texture and tone to her outfits, the silver rings, necklaces and bangles she is normally seen wearing complements her boho look. 




2) Sammi aka The Beauty Crush
A popular Youtuber/Blogger who I've fallen in love with over the past month. Her style is so on trend and simplistic, which is something I've been loving at the moment. I love the way she uses monochrome and patterned pieces to create a look which looks so effortless and stylish. Check out Sammi's Youtube here and blog here





3) The Line Up
Another couple of Youtubers. I've been viewers of Maya and Julia's Youtube Channel, The Line Up, for around a year now and envy their clothes. Again, they have quite a simplistic style yet it works so well. Their laid back and chic outfits are so unique in the way that although what they were is on trend, the way they put together different pieces makes it look so different and edgy. All of their outfits are to die for! Check out more lookbooks and hauls on their youtube channel.




(All photos not mine)

Love Hannah 
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. i've never really like vanessa hudgens as an actress but i've always love her fashion style. she has a great eye(: great inspirational post

    xx from Italy
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope | youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My 12 year old self only really liked her in the high school musical films haha! Thank you :) x

      Delete