Thursday 20 November 2014

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award




I was recently tagged by wonderful the Hollie (check out her blog here!!) to complete her questions for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. So if you're reading this Hollie then thank you and I'm delighted that you chose me to answer you questions! 



Here are the rules: 
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog
2) Include the award logo in your blog post
3)Answer the set of 10 questions provided
4)Supply your own set of questions
5)Nominate 10 other bloggers 

Hollie's questions: 

1) What is your favourite blog and who is your favourite blogger?
My favourite blog is a fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog called thisoutlet.co.uk. I love the posts, layout, writing and photography. My favourite blogger is either Becca Rose (I've spoken about her before haha!) or Helen Anderson. 

2) How do your promote your blog and what is the most effective way to do so?I promote my blog through twitter as I think it's the most easiest and effective way to do so due to everyone being able to see it and communicate with you. 

3) If you could be someone else for the day, who would you be and why?

I'd love to be the Queen for a day! I'm so curious as to what she does everyday and whether she puts her feet up, watches Coronation Street or I'm a Celeb in her pjs with a hot choc! 

4) What inspired you to come up with the name of your blog?
Nothing really inspired me to come up with the name of my blog if I'm honest. I've always loved the idea of writing letters so I guess if I'd write a letter I'd probably end it with 'Love Hannah xoxo' or something along the lines of that and I guess each blog post is like a little letter to the people who are reading them. I also think 'Love Hannah xoxo' is just a nice way to end a blog post haha! 

5) What is your favourite perfume, lipstick and nail polish
It'd be VERY difficult for me to pick an all time favourite perfume, lipstick and nail polish but at the moment I'm loving Gucci's Flora - even though it's quite a summery scent, it's still a really girly, pretty perfume so I've carried on using it! My favourite lipstick at the moment is Rimmel London's coffee shimmer - it stays put all day, the colour is so lovely for this time for the year and the slight shimmer in it makes it appropriate for the party season! My favourite nail polish at the moment is No7's Damson Dream - it's a really pretty burgundy colour with a hint of sparkle. 

6) High heels, you wear heels, what is your preferred choice of height?
The taller the better! I'm only 5'4 so wearing a nice pair of very high heels makes my legs look longer and heightens my confidence (excuse the pun). 

7) What is your favourite music at the moment?
At the moment I'm currently loving London Grammar, especially the song 'Strong'. 

8)What is your favourite tv shows?
Too many to pick from! My top five are probably American Horror Story, Made In Chelsea, America's Next Top Model, The Apprentice and Skins (a classic).

9) Which is more important to you, your twitter account or your Blog?
Such a good question. I'd probably have to say my Blog because it's a space for me to just share my thoughts and feelings freely. 

10) Who would you most want to meet if givin the chance and why? 
I would absolutely love to meet Tom Hanks or Johnny Depp. They're my favourite actors ever and I'd love to sit down and have a chat with them about life! I'd probably fan girl for the rest of my life. 


My questions:
1) Why did you start blogging?
2) As christmas is very soon, what do you love the most about the running up to Christmas?
3) What is your staple fashion piece for Winter?
4) A beauty product you couldn't live without?
5) Favourite actor/actress?
6) Who is your inspiration? Why?
7) If you could stay any age for the rest of your life, what age would it be and why?
8) What is your main goal in life?
9) What is the reason behind your blog name?
10) Who is your favourite blogger/youtuber?



Once again thank you for so much to Hollie for nominating me!


Love Hannah
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. thats really really cool! I love those posts, getting personal!
    I am into london grammar too right now!

    What about following each other? I would really love to keep in touch honey!
    I just followed you, would be delighted if you could return the favor!
    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!! :) Maybe you could check out my blog? Thefashionistadiygal.blogspot.com. I would be delighted if you followed me on GFC, and of course I will always follow back to anyone who asks. Be sure to leave a comment on my latest post! Look forward to seeing you there! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the nomination lovely! I love Gucci Flora too, so gorgeous!

    Drea xo
    Drea's Junkyard

    ReplyDelete