Saturday 15 November 2014

Current Fashion Inspirations

When it comes to choosing an outfit or purchasing items, I'm not one of those girls who scroll through endless pictures of a certain person or flicks through fashion magazines to get inspiration because I always like to dress the way I want to dress without getting influenced by other people. However recently, that has all changed. Although I haven't been spending hours and hours getting inspiration and changing my whole wardrobe, I have been loving and slightly copying a few outfits from a couple of ladies who I want to share with you today. 

My first current fashion inspiration is Louise Thompson who is a reality tv star on 'Made In Chelsea'. I absolutely adore this reality show and in this season in particular, I have been really into Louise's outfits. She always seems to make everything she wears look so effortless yet really stylish which in my opinion can be very hard to do. I love how she pairs really cute and edgy things together to create an interesting but still very sophisticated and feminine look. In on of the most recent episodes she was wearing a simple cream turtle neck knitted jumper with some leather trousers and I instantly fell in love with this outfit the minute I saw it on screen, it looked so casual but still stylish due to the edgy black trousers combined with the light, feminine jumper - I definitely will be trying out this outfit soon!
So whether she's all glammed up for a night out or just staying in, her outfits are always on point and this is why I wish I had a big more £ to steal every look of hers!! Or at least try to look as good as her...

I adore this outfit - the simple cross patterned dress with plain chunky heels is then completely
lifted and glammed up with the interesting patterned dark plum bag and an autumnal lip - a lovely outfit for an evening out.





My second current fashion inspiration is Becca Rose. I've watched Becca's Youtube and read her Blog for such a long time now and I get so excited whenever she posts a ootd, lookbook or haul because her clothes and style is to die for! I love the way she mixes 60s style with a modern taste and how she plays around with different textures. Everything Becca wears always seems to look perfect, so put together and sophisticated. I'm really loving her shoe and trouser choices at the moment because Becca pairs cigarette style trousers with a pointed heel boot which I think can be either dressed up or dressed down, creating lovely go to outfits for Autumn/Winter. Furthermore, a lot of her clothes she shows off on her Instagram, Blog, Youtube etc are all high street shops meaning it's incredibly easy to steal her styles as they are affordable!! 
So, this why she is one of my current fashion inspirations - her flawless and chic yet affordable outfits always interest me and forever long to have her wardrobe!
You must have a look at her blog here and her Youtube here




I hope you enjoyed reading my current fashion inspirations!
Who are yours?

Love Hannah
xoxo

(p.s make sure to follow me on bloglovin!)

4 comments: