Sunday 11 October 2015

Autumn Lips | Beauty







Autumn is my favourite season to start experimenting more with my makeup, but in particular my lipsticks. I feel like it's more 'socially accepted' to get out your darkest berries or blackest purples. Personally, I love going for berry and brown toned lipsticks, I find these colours work best with my skin tone and my blue eyes...but that doesn't mean I don't occasionally wear my favourite dark purple lipstick! 



No7 Sassy - This colour is one of my favourites for Autumn. It's a really lovely purple shade, but not as dark as my other purple lipstick, so it's definitly much more wearable for the daytime. It also has a hint of shimmer in it which at first I wasn't too keen on, but I think it does add more of a glam and unique finish on the lips. 

Collection Scorned - This is my darkest colour. It's an, almost black, purple colour with quite a glossy finish. I love wearing this colour in the evenings, or if I want my lips to be the focal point as I feel like wearing this colour with dark eyes may be too much for me! I've loved this colour for nearly 2 years and it's never let me down! 

Rimmel London Amethyst Shimmer - Out of all the colours, this is probably my most worn lipstick and I'll always reach for this one when I'm rushing out the door because it's such a long-wearable, glossy, lovely shade of aubergine. This lipstick screams Autumn! 

Rimmel London Coffee Shimmer - This lipstick is definitely not new to my blog, it's featured quite a lot and so it's no surprise that it's making a feature on this post! This lipstick is a gorgeous brown shimmery shade which works so well with my skin tone. I've been wearing an awful lot lately and always gotten so many compliments! 

Rimmel London 80 - This last shade is the most nude of them all. What I really love about this shade, is that although it is quite a nude colour it still has that hint of berry colour so it's still perfect for Autumn. I'd wear this lipstick if I was going for a really simple, neutral 'no makeup' look with a hint of glam.

Love Hannah

6 comments:

  1. Great photography! Got some lovely shades there!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Collection Scorned looks beaut!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rimmel are really good for Autumn lips! 107 is probably my favourite right now :)

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Ooo I'll have to check that one out :)

      Delete