Monday 17 November 2014

A Vintage Fair | Afternoon Treat

On Saturday, my mum and I popped out to a vintage fair in a nearby town. We've been to this fair a couple of times before and although it's not massive & normally only an hours trip, it's something that I've always been willing to go to. I'm a massive vintage freak so these sort of afternoon outings are my cups of tea. Not only the items from these fairs are amazing, but also the atmosphere and people are; everything and everyone is so lovely and makes the experience a lot more enjoyable.














Every time I've gone to this fair I've always had to take a few things home with me because some things are too precious or just too damn cute to leave behind. So, on Saturday I picked up a couple of lovely bits and bobs - an exquisite treat (which only came to a total of £7!)


   
50s Fashion Book - £2



Tweed Jacket - £5

Vintage fairs, car boot sales, charity shops are amazing places; you walk into one and are instantly bombard with character and personality. I know it isn't everyones idea of heaven (I know I was a bit sceptical about my first charity shop visit as I thought it was a bit of a grandma shop filled only with grandma clothes, which is an awful stereotype haha!) but honestly, you can pick up so many great bargins and unique pieces if you look hard enough, and it really is something that I recommend as (even if you do walk out thinking it was a waste of time looking at 'old junk') you may be pleasantly surprised.

Love Hannah
xoxo

(p.s make sure to follow my bloglovin!)

9 comments:

  1. It looks lovely and the jacket is beautiful and a bargain! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute place. Great jacket! I love thrift shopping.
    www.ella-ro.blogspot.co.uk

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love vintage fairs - that jacket is awesome!

    Drea xo
    Drea's Junkyard

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love going to vintage fairs :)

    Serene xoxo

    http://imserenel.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore vintage,but im a bit specific but these are all darling!(:

    bit.ly/StaycuteStayYou

    ReplyDelete