Wednesday 21 January 2015

A Misguided Wishlist

Recently, I have been LOVING Missguided...so much so I put 'loving' in capitals to emphases my love a bit more! I had so much fun putting together my Asos Wishlist that I decided to do the same for Missguided. 

I am loving trousers at the moment. I think they're a much comfortable and different alternative to jeans so below are my 3 top picks from the website! 

 Pinstripe Navy Cigarette Trousers - £30
Burgundy Floral Tapped Trousers - £10
Dusky Pink Front Pleat Trousers - £12

Co-ords are so on trend at the moment and I can just tell that when the weather gets a little bit nicer, all I'll be wearing is co-ords! They're just so easy to throw on and effortlessly look good! I am adoring these 3 at the moment and can't wait to get my hands on them. 

Monochrome Geostripe Coord (Top £10.99)
Floral Brocade Coord (Top £7 Skirt £24)
Rose Brocade Coord (Top £4 Skirt £5) 

What wishlist would not include shoes?! Missguided have such a wide variety of shoes that fit with lots of different styles and the shoes that are on my wishlist are definitely my favourite items on there, especially the pointed stiletto heels that I've been for find for ages!



Pink and White Chunky Chelsea Boots - £ 19.99
Faux Suede Stiletto Heel Ankle Boots - £45
Pointed Tassel Loafers - £35

Lastly are a few accessorise Missguided are killing it with their clutch bag range, if I could I'd probably buy them all but my purse would not enjoy that. I love the two that I've added to my wishlist, especially the black faux fur one which also has a chain attached so it's basically a 2-in-1 bag, right?! I'm also in love with the necklace, the cool and icy tones really fit in with this time of the year..it's just beautiful necklace. 


Metallic Pink Flawless Clutch - £18
Faux Fur Clutch with Chain - £20
Statement Chain Necklace - £10


What's your favourite online store at the moment? 

Love Hannah
xoxo

(ps, make sure to follow me over on bloglovin!)

6 comments:

  1. I love all these items!

    Emily x

    emilymace.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wishlist, I love all the items. That statement necklace is amazing! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!.

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! i'll check yours out :) xo

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete