Wednesday 21 October 2015

Guinot Skincare | Beauty

When it comes to skincare, I am (shamefully) the worst at it. I can never find the right products for my skin and going to ask 'professionals' in stores really immediate me! So when I went for a spa day on holiday the therapist recommended a few products from the brand Guinot. This was extremely helpful as she knew exactly what my skin needed and I defiantly trusted her opinion!


Although it has taken me since August to get my hands on these products, I am so glad I finally caved in, and of course what new purchase that I am very pleased with will not feature on my blog?! 



Hydra Tendre Soft Wash-Off Cleansing Cream
This rich, creamy cleanser claims to 'eliminate impurities' and leave your skin feeling squeaky clean yet still hydrated. It does exactly this. I love this cleanser because it's so nourishing yet it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or greasy especially because it is a cream. I use this after taking the basis of my makeup off so it ensures that any excess dirt or makeup is fully off of my skin. This cleanser has left my skin feeling not only clean and non-dry but also a lot brighter and healthier.  

Gomme Eclat Pargait Perfect Radiance Exfoliation Cream
The exfoliation cream contains shea beads to remove dead skin cells, brighten and nourish the skin. The shea beads are incredible at doing just that and surprisingly it feels lovely when massaging the cream into the skin. This exfoliate does have a slight scent but it isn't too overpowering or off-putting. I use this exfoliater two times a week in the evening to get rid of that layer of dead skin, and it leaves my skin looking bright and glowing.

Overall, I would highly recommend these two products. They're perfect for all combinations of skin, very nourishing and amazing for the skin. I've only been using these products for 3 weeks yet they've already made a good impact on the appearance of my skin. I will for sure be re-purchasing these! 

Love Hannah
xoxo

instagram  / twitter  / pinterest  / bloglovin' / tumblr

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your review. I love the brand Guinot. Awesome products...https://www.best-kosmetik.de/Marken/Guinot/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your review. I love the brand Guinot. Awesome products...

    ReplyDelete