Sunday 18 October 2015

Sketch | Lifestyle

On Saturday, my friends and I went into London to celebrate one of their 18th birthdays at an amazing restaurant called Sketch. Situated in Mayfair, the restaurant brings it's own character and personality the minute you walk through the main entrance. The restaurant itself has 5 eating rooms, we ate in the room named 'Gallery'....hence the hundreds of interesting art work on the wall. 

This room was very fitting for us 4. It felt very youthful, vibrant and full of life. Plus everything with pink! The chairs were comfortable, it wasn't too noisy and the staff were extremely friendly. 









 Food



I think I could eat the food over and over again. Even looking at this picture is making me hungry! I had this vegan noodle soap, with tofu, mushroom, spinach and, garlic. It was SO delicious! On the sides I went for a not so healthy plate of chips, but the chips were also amazing so I can't really feel guilty!

We also had some amazing cocktails called 'Sketch Spirtz'. It contained champagne, grapefruit and pomegranate so you can understand why the cocktail was literally fluorescent pink! This was also amazing.

Never being to Sketch before, I was unsure of what to wear especially there was no dress code on the website! So I thought I'd go settle for smart-casual but slightly more towards the smart side. The main focal point of my outfit is the lovely mauve duster coat from Missguided in an very faux suede material. The colour of this coat is gorgeous and I could not resist it..plus I did blend in nicely with the surroundings! Underneath I wore a very simple cami nude dress. This dress is elegant, comfortable and with the silkiness it adds that little touch of glam (it also hid my food baby!). 

On my feet I decided to wear these nude fluffy heels to complement the nude dress and a very sparkly silver clutch!


PLEASE excuse the horrendous, totally awful quality of this picture!! 

Love Hannah
xoxo

instagram  / twitter  / pinterest  / bloglovin' / tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment