Saturday 22 November 2014

An ASOS Wishlist


ASOS have been on of my favourite places to shop over the last couple of months due to their autumn and winter collection being right up my street. 

I decided to put together a small 'wishlist' of all the clothes and accessories that I'm loving (a good 10/10) at the moment. I won't go into a huge amount of detail on why I love each piece as I think this post would turn out to be more like a 40 mark essay! Instead, I'll briefly discuss why I'm loving these items as a collection. 

Black High Heels - £45
Cable Knit Jumper with Turtle Neck in Khaki - £42
Mustard Peg Trousers - £48
Grey Oversized V Neck Jumper - £45
Black Zip Chelsea Boots - £68
Black Floppy Hat with Velvet Band - £20
Culotte Shorts in Floral - £16
Ripped Black Skinny Jeans - £35
Rose Faux Fur Gilet - £42


A lot of the pieces on my wishlist are rather basic - the jumpers and cardigans etc however something that is really brave for me on this wislist are the rather interesting choice of bottoms. Both the autumnal print culotte shorts and mustard peg leg trousers are definitely items that I wouldn't have even stopped to look at before as I'm quite boring when it comes to trousers/jeans, however the print on the shorts are so beautiful and seasonal which can be either dressed up or dressed down; likewise with the trousers, the colour is so different to anything that I've seen before and you can opt for a nice pair of chelsea boots and a black turtle neck jumper for a everyday look or a pair of strappy heels with a sparkly cami and you're good to go out for the evening. 

I was really interested in the black boots. The reason why they're on my wishlist is because I've wanted to get a pair of just plain black boots however I wanted to stir away from the typical chelsea boot so I found an alternative which I think is a nice little take on the chelsea boot. The tip down the side replaces the classic stretchy side part (not sure what the pr
oper term for this is haha!) which is unique and adds more texture and that little bit of glam due to the gold zip. 

I already have a burgundy floppy hat, so this winter I really want a plain black one just so that it could with anything - a little bit more practical. When I saw this one from ASOS I really liked it, the velvet trim adds more texture to an otherwise plain black hat. 

I love making wishlists as it gives me something to work towards as a reward or treat and it also stops me from buying things that really I don't need or want as much as something else. So, some of these items I definitely will be purchasing to add a bit more variety to my wardrobes and create more outfits to chose from for different occasions!  


I do hope you enjoyed my ASOS wishlist and thank you for taking the time to read.

Love Hannah
xoxo

(p.s make sure to follow me on bloglovin!)

4 comments:

  1. ASOS have some gorgeous things at the minute, these picks are all so gorgeous!

    www.saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mustard trousers!
    http://www.jennieemma.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete