Sunday 30 November 2014

Liebster Award




The other day I very kindly got nominated for a Libster Award by the ever so lovely Dixi. I am so grateful that I was nominated so thank you so much Dixi! 

The Rules:

1) Gives 11 facts about yourself
2) Answer the 11 questions given
3) Nominate 11 other bloggers
4) Set them 11 questions
5) Put the award button on your site 

11 Facts About Me: 

1) I am a vegetarian
2) My favourite high street store at the moment is ASOS and Primark! 
3) I have a younger brother and older sister
4) I am currently a sixth form student
5) I hate roller coasters! 
6) My dream job would be working in Disneyland 
7) My worst fear is becoming paralysed 
8) My favourite time of the year is Winter/Christmas
9) I have never dyed my hair 
10) 50s/60s fashion is my favourite
11) My all time favourite concealar is Collections Lasting Perfection. 

Dixi's Questions:

Who is your favourite fashion designer? 
Honestly, I don't have a favourite fashion designer! 

If you had to live with one movie for the rest of your life, which would it be?
Hmm...it would probably have to be Meet Me in St Louis, such a classic! 

Why did you start your fashion blog?
I started my blog because I was bored of having a strict routine and  I wanted to break from it. Every day I'd do homework and study for my a levels which eventually got extremely boring and I wanted to do something new that was easy but still something that wasn't work based. I'd read blogs before and I just decided to go for it! 

Who are your favourite fashion bloggers?
I have so many! Becca Rose, Arabella Golby, Hannah Louise etc etc etc.....

Hot chocolate or coffee?
Definitely hot chocolate! I hate coffee. 

What is your favourite book?
My favourite book is either The Slap or Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let is Snow! 

What is your ultimate goal?
My ultimate goal is just to fulfil all my 


Is there any particular saying that your preach?
Great things never came from comfort zones. 

Which country would you love to visit?
China China China!!! 

Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have a golden retriever called Lottie and 3 fishes called one and two and nothing (I'm obviously very originative) 

If you could hang out with any celebrity, who would it be and why?
Johnny Depp or Tom Hanks purely because they're so hilarious and it'd be such a laugh. 

My questions:

1)Do you have any secret talents?
2) What is your favourite childhood memory?
3) What is your go-to fashion item?
4) Dog or cats?
5) What is your favourite magazine?
6) What is your favourite tv series at the moment? 
7) What is your idea of a nightmare holiday? 
8) What is your favourite Christmas film? Why?
9) What have your asked for Christmas?
10) What do you bring with you everywhere you go?
11) Where is somewhere you'd like to go? 


I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you again to Dixi who nominated me!
Have a lovely rest of the day.

Love Hannah
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment