Tuesday 11 November 2014

The Introduction

This is all rather odd for me. Normally I'd be sitting at my computer struggling to write an essay, researching context for a play or downloading past paper after past paper ... Although saying that, I don't spend all my time doing school work. 

Maybe I should start with a 'hello, I'm Hannah!' and 'welcome to Love Hannah xoxo'. 

I'm currently an a-level student studying history, psychology, drama and philosophy and ethics at a school which I have passed through for 6 years. Outside of those doors I have a huge interest in fashion, music, musicals, beauty and just exploring new places or revisiting old ones. This is why I've created this blog, to share these interests, enjoy myself, create a new hobby and to keep memories, adventures or just bog standard hauls with me for as long as I live (deep). 

I'm excited to start blogging, it seems like everything I buy/do/think about should be in a blog post or shared through pictures...not because I think it's worthy for everyone to see, but because in 10 years time I probably won't have the pictures, thoughts, feelings from a certain situation or place. 

Anyway, what will you find here? Well.... I'm hoping to do mostly blog posts in regards to fashion aka hauls, ootds, favourites etc etc but I also want to do lifestyle posts - random little visits to a cafe or a long weekend away. I have a passion for both of these subjects; fashion because experimenting with clothes and dressing up but also dressing down is such fun (well I think so anyway) and lifestyle because these are the blog posts I love to read the most (I love seeing where people have  gone and add it to my list of 'things to do when I'm in....'). However, you'll be sure to find other random posts like beauty, monthly favourites, essentials, tags etc. 

I really hope you enjoyed this little introduction and make sure to stick around to see more of me! Here's to something new. 

Love Hannah
xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment