Saturday 14 March 2015

Favourite Rimmel Lipsticks

I've always been a great lover of Rimmel London, I think I bought my first ever mascara and foundation from the brand when I first started wearing make up. 3 years on and I'm still using (and loving) the same, old products! 

My number 1 top 'section' from Rimmel is their lipsticks. I will always go straight to their lipsticks if I'm looking for a new shade or replacing an old one. I love them because they 1) last for such a long time, 2) are very pigmented and 3) the texture is so lovely.. not too sticky or thick. 

On this light Saturday afternoon, I want to share with you my favourite top 3 Rimmel lipsticks at the moment; ranging from light to dark. 



#1 - 206 Nude Pink
I never use to think pink lipsticks suited me, however after finding this one I completely changed my mind. This is such a pretty light pink/peachy shade with a hint of shimmer. Such a lovely day lipstick for spring. 


#2 - 22 Kate Moss
I'm a fan of a classic red lip, and this Kate Moss one is amazing. It's your classic red shade, very bright and deep but it has a hint of orange to it which makes it less 'christmasy' and more spring/summery.  


#3 - 08 Kate Moss
This is such a lovely nude colour, perfect for a day-to-day spring look, however what I really love about this, is that it's quite glossy so it doesn't just look like your average nude lipstick...a nice little twist I think. 


Love Hannah 
xoxo

Follow me around on:

4 comments:

  1. I love all the Kate moss range. Number 22 Is gorgeous!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek #8 is my all time favorite! I was just thinking about reviewing it actually! Rommel lipsticks are my favorite too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so lovely! You definitely should, I'd read it :)

      Delete