Saturday 7 March 2015

Pinterest Inspiration #1 - The Camel Trend




 Two things I love in todays post...Pinterest and the colour camel! I've been loving both of these two things, so today I thought I'd put together a collection of camel outfits that I found of Pinterest that I am O B S E S S E D with. 

Camel is such an on-trend colour at the moment, and it definitely is a favourite of mine. I love how neutral and easy to style the colour is, it literally goes with pretty much every other colour, so it seems almost daft not to have a camel piece in your wardrobe. 

I love all of these outfits, they're all so different but the splash of camel in each outfit almost completes it and makes it that little bit interesting. All outfits are also so spring appropriate, which is obviously a bonus because spring is very nearly upon us. I especially love the mint coat with the camel skirt. Who would've thought that this pastel colour would be complemented so lovely by the camel skirt?! 

I can tell already that I'll be purchasing a lot of camel items to add to my wardrobe for spring, it' such a lovely subtle colour suitable for anyone! 

Are you a fan of camel? 

Love Hannah 
xoxo 

Follow me around on:

2 comments:

  1. Cute post! I love the colour camel, and seeing as I've just got a new job and I'll be getting a bit more money in to the bank, I also may be purchasing many clothe items that are the colour camel! X
    Tabitha - amour-tabitha.blogspot.co.uk x

    Followed - tumblr, instagram and Twitter x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! hehe good idea!

      followed back, thanks :) x

      Delete