Saturday 28 February 2015

February Favourites

It's really scaring me how fast this year is already going, I feel like January and February have literally flown by and it's soon to by March...spring is so soon!? How?!

Anyway, of course today I'll be sharing with you my February Favourites! There's quite a collection of beauty, accessories and random favourites so I hope you enjoy :)

Beauty 


1)Barry M Nail Varnishes - These two BarryM nail varnishes are in Rose Hip and Mushroom, they are amazing, I love the colours so much. I'm a massive fan of BarryM and these didn't let me down. Rose Hip is such a subtle, baby pink colour - so appropriate for going into spring and Mushroom is a light brown but looks nude so it's not too overpowering. The coverage is good and it lasts for a long time if a overcoat is applied.

2)Seventeen Stay Time 25 Hour Foundation - I'd never really picked up any seventeen products, I never really notice it's there! However, I saw someone mention on Instagram how amazing this foundation so, being nosey, I had to go try it out. It was only around £6 which is a complete bargain for an amazing foundation. The coverage is full however it doesn't feel too caky like some can and it does stay on a long duration. My only downside is that it does show up dry patches quite easily, this isn't really a problem for me as my skin is normally normal/oily so if you do have quite dry skin then maybe this foundation isn't the one for you...but if you don't then I'd seriously recommend it!

3)Archery Eyebrow Pencil and Tint - I wrote a blog post about this product which you can see.. so I'm not going to talk huge amounts why I've been loving it, but briefly, it's a really easy product to use and the colour is a perfect match as well so my eyebrows looks natural but fuller as well.
4)Benefit Posie Tint - I found this in my makeup drawer and it had been used since last summer, so I'd thought I'd give this liquid blush another go. It's very easy to apply and, being quite pale, it's a really nice subtle pinky blush which adds the right amount of colour to my cheeks. I've been loving this blush, I think liquid blushes are becoming my new favourite over power blushes!

Accessories


1)American Apparel Hair Bows - Hair bows are such easy and cute ways to instantly make a hairstyle more interesting. I wear my hair in half up half down hairstyles a lot, and by adding these 2 bows from American Apparel, it makes my hair look that little bit more pretty. I can definitely see myself getting tons more for spring and summer.


2)Bracelet - I got this bracelet for Christmas and only found it in my jewellery box. I don't really wear bracelets however this one is so lovely and simple but so elegant that I've just had it on so much. It can instantly glam up any dull-looking outfit and because the colours are very spring-like, it'll be a lovely piece of jewellery to wear when all the spring colours comes out!

Ted Baker 'Body Smells'


Not only does Ted Baker do amazing clothes, but they also do amazing body stuff...who knew!? The smell of both the body spray and body wash is amazing - not so overpowering but still nice enough to really notice it. The body spray is very light, not sticky like perfume can feel and the body wash is a really nice consistency and foams up nicely to leave an amazing smell after getting out the shower.

 Random
1)Pretty Little Liars - I've been obsessing over this TV series and I think it's been quite the trend on twitter this month. I'm only on season 3 but so far so good! I seriously need to catch up before the last season is aired though!

2) Pinterest - I think most bloggers are aware of this app, but if you don't know then this app is basically (I'd say) a mix between tumblr and Instagram. You can have various different boards on your profile where you can collect pictures of the topic of the board. For example I have a fashion board, so I put different pictures of fashion trends that I like. It's such a fun app and if you're looking for any sort of inspiration then I'd definitely recommend it.

3)Katy Perry Deluxe Album - I forgot how amazing Katy Perry was until hearing her new album 'Deluxe' and it's been pretty much all I've been listening to throughout February. Her songs are just so feel-good and 'girly', not something that I'd normally listen to but I love it!

Love Hannah
xoxo

Follow me around on:

No comments:

Post a Comment