Wednesday 18 February 2015

You're Glowing!


  Highlighting is most definitely my favourite part of my make up routine - I love how it can instantly transform the appearance of your skin making it look glowing and youthful. 

I like to vary the products that I use, including 3 different highlighters that I have fallen in love with, so, today I'm going to share with you my favourite highlights. 

1) MAC Soft and Gentle
This is such a classic and I've talked about it before in my LINK. I love everything about this highlighter - the simple and easy packaging, the different pinky specs included and the outcome of it on the skin. It is a powder, however it does not look powdery on the skin, in the slightest. It gives off such a lovely dewy (not too dewy though) look and makes it look incredibly natural. Very sadly, I've hit pan at the centre (of course I'll buy a new one)! But it has served me extremely well over the last year and a bit, it's for sure my favourite highlighter out of the 3.


2) Benefit High Gleam 
I got on very well with this highlighter (until I purchased the above!!) but every time odd time I use it, it reminds how much of a brilliant product it truly is. Although this is just a tester and I don't use it everyday, it has lasted a very long time and when it does run out I will definitely be buying the full sized pot. As you can see, it is a liquid highlighter. I was very sceptical about using any liquid products for things like contouring, blush or highlighting etc however this product has changed my mind. It is so easy to blend and doesn't smudge any of the base make up products. This highlighter gives off the best dewy look I think, as it sinks into the rest of your base makeup therefore making it seem very natural - like it's always been there. 


3) Soap and Glory
This was the first highlighter I ever used and as you can tell, it's been very well loved. (The reason why it's not in it's original packaging is because I got it in a palette with other things). Out of all 3, this highlighter is definitely the pinkiest (is that even a word?!) one as I think the colour is quite pigmented and is very blush like. Regardless, it's an extremely pretty highlighter which I shall be using for a long time.


They were my favourite highlighters, what're yours? 

Love Hannah
xoxo

Follow me around on:

No comments:

Post a Comment