Wednesday 25 February 2015

A Disney Wishlist


Another wishlist! This time, it's all Disney. I'm a massive Disney fan, it's quite embarrassing how genuinely obsessed I am with Disney (I think I'm still 5 years old!). 

I had a little noise around various shops and saw all of these amazing Disney pieces and couldn't leave them unnoticed, so I put together wishlist. Below are all the Disney things that I am L O V I N G and hopefully will get my hands on some soon! 

My favourite things are definitely the suitcase and the new Cinderella MAC Collection - how perfect is the collection?! I'm hoping I'll get my hands on the eyeshadow palette before it all sells out when it's released. 




Elsa Art Canvas - Disney £15
Disney Princess 'Selfie' Pj Set - Topshop £22
Disney Picture Suitcase - Disney £80
Aurora Snowglobe - Disney £18
Cinderalla MAC Collection - MAC
Aurora Jumper - ASOS £30
Tangled Figurine - H Samual £39.99
Mickey and Minnie Notebook - Disney £8
Marie Cuddly Toy - Disney £18
H Mug - Disney £7
Daisy Duck Knickers - Topshop £4
Mickey Mouse Dish - Disney £28
Alice In Wonderland Cake Plate - Disney £34 

Love Hannah
xoxo 

Follow me around on:
 INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment