Saturday 21 February 2015

A Saturday Morning

Trust me, I love a good lie in, especially on a weekend, but sometimes I do want to be an early bird and today, an early bird was who I was. 

In this little post, I want share with you my morning. It wasn't hugely exciting, but sometimes it's quite refreshing to just have one of those relaxing mornings with no need to rush around. 


Bill's is one of my favourite restaurants ever. The food is incredible, the service is quick and friendly and the environment is very chilled and welcoming. Although I've never tried the evening menu, the breakfast, lunch and afternoon is amazing...I realised today that I maybe go way too often when my phone automatically connected to their wifi! How embarrassing. BUT at least it's a good restaurant?!


I'm very fussy and boring when it comes to food, so today I stuck with my pancakes and freshly squeezed orange juice (although the veggie breakfast my friend had looked so nice so maybe I'll try that one next time). Normally, I hate fresh juice orange juice as I don't like finding big lumps of orange in my juice but luckily the juice here has very subtle bits of orange that can hardly be 'felt'. The pancakes are just excellent, even looking at the picture makes me crave them again... 



After a lovely breakfast, my friend and I wandered round the shops to walk off our food babies. I needed to pick up a few essential bits like another Rimmel London Stay Matte power, the Micellar Cleansing Water and gum (of course). When we walked into Lush I couldn't resist picking up a few of the valentines bath bombs before they stopped selling them. Sadly, there wasn't a huge amount of stock left (maybe going after valentines day wasn't the best idea) but I still was able to pick up Unicorn Horn which is actually the bomb I went in to buy and also Sex Bomb. They're both quite florally, sweet scents which I love and can't wait to try out. 




As you can see from the picture, I picked up a pack of different sized earrings from H&M. I haven't worn earrings in what seems like forever (you can imagine how much it hurt when I re-pierced my ears) but I am loving the big dangly gem earrings at the moment - they're so pretty and elegant, so, I wanted to find a nice, simple pair of earrings to wear to get use to earrings before I go all out and spend a lot of money.These were only £1.99 so if I do decide that I hate wearing earrings for sure, then it's not like I've wasted so much money. 

I hope you enjoyed this little post, I certainly enjoyed my morning. 

Have a lovely rest of the weekend! 

Love Hannah
xoxo 

Follow me around on:

No comments:

Post a Comment