Saturday 7 February 2015

The Statement Shoe



Unless you've been living under a rock, you will've noticed how popular over the knee shoes are and finally I have grabbed my hands on a pair. These suede, chunky OTK boots are from Public Desire for only £39.99 (10% off if you have student discount!).


Not only are they visibly pleasing, they are also so comfortable! I was worried about the ability to walk in them, however due to the platform at the front, it's almost like walking in flats (well, kind of). They also fit up the legs really nicely and don't sag once they come up near the knee.

How will I be wearing them? Well, any boots can pretty much be worn with everything however I've really been loving paring these with mini skirts and dresses without tights, so the slightest bit of thigh is showing. These will also look so cool with black skinnies or leather look trousers.

I hope you liked this little post.
Until next time have a lovely weekend!

Love Hannah
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Awesome shoes! They make a statement indeed. Much love, Sjoukje
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete