Wednesday 4 February 2015

It's An Eyebrow Thing





I recently picked up Soap and Glory's Archery brow tint and pencil and have been loving it. A lot of people have compared it with Anastasia Brow Wiz, but at the cheaper price of £10 it's quite the product.

 I love having defined, sharp brows and I really feel like this product creates my perfect brow. The tint at the on end enables feather strokes to help fill in any sparse areas without looking too heavy. The pencil helps shape and define the natural brow shape. 

Being a blonde, I decided to go with the colour Love is Blonde and it really is a perfect match. It's not too dark but it's also not too light which is something I really struggle with when trying to find the perfect colour brow product. 

All in all I'm so impressed with this product, my eyebrows have never looked so good! 

What's your favourite eyebrow product? 

Love Hannah
xoxo

(ps, make sure to follow me over on bloglovin!)

No comments:

Post a Comment