Sunday 18 January 2015

My Everyday Makeup

In this little post, I'm sharing what products I use for my everyday make up. It's quite a minimal look but it's so perfect for when you're in a rush or you don't want to put on a whole load of products.






Products Used:

MUA Primer
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer
L'Oreal True Match Foundation
Rimmel London Matte Pressed Powder
No7 Blush in Soft Damson
MAC Soft and Gentle Highlighter
Sleek Au Natural Palette (for both eyebrows & eyeshadow)
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Jack Willis Lip Crayon

Love Hannah
xoxo
(p.s, make sure to follow me over on bloglovin!)

4 comments:

  1. You look lovely! That lip colour really suits you x

    Holly | holly la beau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your makeup looks so pretty! I want to buy the wake me up concealer but I'm worried it will be too dark? Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know exactly what you mean, when I first purchased it I was worried at how dark it looked, especially as it was the lightest shade, but I found that when I blended it out it didn't look dark on my skin (if that makes any sense haha?) but I would definitely recommend it though! xxx

      Delete