Saturday 18 July 2015

My Go-To Make Up

When it comes to everyday makeup, I'm not one to spend hours on making up my face, although I do envy those that do but I just can never be bothered! Plus, as it's summer, I like to keep my makeup looking natural and very lightweight as there's nothing worse than having heavy and sticky makeup  on a hot day. 



Products featured: 

Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation in Ivory
Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in Light
MAC personalised palette 
Rimmel London Lipstick in Coffee Shimmer
Eyebrwow Pencil in Blonde
Benefit Posie Tint blush
Benefit High Beam highlighter
Seventeen High Drama liquid liner

I have tried a lot of foundations this year, however I will always go back to my trusty Rimmel London Match Perfection. I defiantly think this is my favourite foundation - the coverage is lightweight and it lasts for such a long time. Also a favourite is the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer which is just a life-saver for dark eyes and in your face blemishes. 

Brows, brows, brows. I'm currently using, and loving, a Collection waxy texture pencil in the colour Blonde and I think it may just be taking over my love for Soap and Glory's archery. The wax texture makes it so easy to blend and it's not heavy or too dark, so it's doesn't look too bold. 

I have also been loving liquid blushes and highlighters, hence why I've been using these two little pots from Benefit. The blush is a lovely pinky and subtle colour and the highlighter gives off a wonderful glow. Because they're liquids, they're also SO easy to blend and last the day! 

I did a whole blog post on my MAC eyeshadow palette which you can read here. It's such a great palette for getting a very subtle and natural eye look, which is something I love in the summer. Paring that with a thin winged liner, a coat of mascara and a brown lip is the perfect combination. 

Love Hannah
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment