Wednesday 29 July 2015

Holiday Essentials #1 | The Basics

As there is only 3 more days until I go away on holiday for a week, I thought it would be fun to post every day until Saturday showing you all my essentials for different things, starting off with my basic essentials.. what's in my makeup and toiletry bag. 

MAKE UP BAG


When it comes to make up, I try not to take everything...although sometimes I do go over the top and take 10 different lipsticks and all of my mascaras. However, I have tried to keep it to the necessities:

Foundation - Rimmel London Lasting Perfection
 Powder - Rimmel London Matte Perfection
Concealer - Collection Lasting Perfection
 Eyebrows - Collection Pencil in Blonde
 Palettes - Naked 3 and 4 MAC eyeshadows
 Blusher - Benefit Posie Tint
 Highlighters - Benefit High Gleam and MAC Soft and Gentle
Bronzer - Collection Bronze Glow in Radiant
 Mascara - Benefit They're Real!
 Liquid Eyeliner - Seventeen High Drama in Black
 Lipsticks - Rimmel London Coffee Shimmer, Rimmel London Amystic Shimmer, Avon Red, Max Factor
 Brushes
Eyelash curler

TOILETRY BAG


 Shampoo - John Frieda Go Blonder
Conditioner - John Frieda Go Blonder
Tube of Toothpaste and Toothbrush
 Bottle of Shower Gel - Soap and Glory Clean on Me
Body and Face Moisturiser - Soap and Glory Daily Smooth and Simple Light Moisturiser
Make up Wipes - Johnsons Refreshing Wipes
Face Polish - Waitrose 'Pure'
Toner - LUSH
Lip Balm - Nivea Hydro Balm
Deodorant - Mitchum
Sea Salt - LUSH
Dry Shampoo - Batisse Tropical
Perfume - Flora
Sun Cream - Soltan

Love Hannah
xoxo

instagram  / twitter  / pinterest  / bloglovin' / tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment