Thursday 30 July 2015

Holiday Essetinals #2 | Beach/Pool Days

If you missed yesterdays holiday essentials, click here to check it out.

Today I'm going to show you my beach/pool essentials for all the times I'll be just relaxing by the pool or the beach!

When it comes to days by the pool or down at the beach, I don't like taking tons of stuff with me so I really try and narrow it down to the must-haves, from skincare to entertainment. 


This is only a snippet of things that I'd take with me to the pool or beach. But the full list of things is here:

Rucksack - Boohoo
Swimwear - ASOS
Shoes - Primark (which have been greatly worn as you can tell by the awful toe prints!)
Sunglasses - Topshop
Sun Cream - Sultan
Hair brush
Hair band
Sea Salt Spray - LUSH
Book - Amazon
Bottle of Water
Phone
Headphones
Lip Balm - Nivea Hydro Balm

Love Hannah
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment