Wednesday 15 July 2015

Festival Inspo ft ASOS

Being a massive music fan, it's no lie that I love festivals and have one in the calendar this year but I'm not here to show you festival music...instead I decided to go looking for festival inspo. 

It is also no lie how much I love ASOS and after doing my favourite swimwear pieces from ASOS, I decided to do the same but amazing festival pieces. Unlike other shops, ASOS have so many different styles from 70s suede and fringe shorts to 60s bright and colourful tops, all are amazing for festivals. 

I love festival fashion and this year it's been so spot on. I feel like it's your chance to wear that vintage shirt you purchased a while ago, or that massive flower crown! 


These are my favourite 10 pieces from ASOS that, with a little more putting together, I would wear to any festivals.

Dresses and co-ords are so perfect to wear at festivals. They're care-free, comfortable and don't take up a lot of room in your backpack if you're sleeping over. 

The weather is very unreliable in the UK, so rain appropriate clothing needs to be considered. Hopefully it isn't forecasted to rain on the day you're going to the festival, but if it is that doesn't mean you still can't look good. Wellies don't have to be a boring colour, these mint ones are SO adorable and perfect to dull up any day. Similarly, this rain coat is great if you don't want your amazing outfit that you've been planning for weeks to be hidden by a boring raincoat! 

An outfit that I would normally go towards is a cute pair of denim shorts and a top. I love these ripped jeans with the brightly coloured embroidered patterns. This would go perfectly with the very 60s 'HAPPY' top and the mind wellies! 

The other two tops are my absolute favourites, the monochrome floral gypsy crop top is so on trend and would look great with just a pair of black denim shorts and some round sunglasses. I also love the mesh with tassels top. As this is such a statement top, choosing something to wear on the bottom would be so simple. 

But if you won't something a bit more extravagant, the blue patterned flared trousers are a must. I love the pattern, and the colours are so summery and perfect for a festival. Very coachelle-esque! 

Love Hannah
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment