Wednesday 1 July 2015

Summer Sunnies

What's summer without a pair of amazing sunglasses?! Well, in my case, 3 amazing sunglasses...



When the sun appears I take advantage of this and whip out my sunglasses immediately. I love wearing sunglasses, and these 3 are my all-time favs. I find that the right pair of sunglasses for an outfit can instantly transform your look, finishing it off and adding an extra bit of a  summer touch. 

Although I love every type of sunglasses, I don't like spending too much money on them. Unless I fall in love with a really expensive, designer pair that I literally cannot live without, I normally stick to cheap and cheerful but STILL chic. These 3 are from Missguided and ASOS. 

Cat -eye sunglasses are such a trend at the moment. From black to white the frames are so elegant and chic, changing a bland outfit to an interesting and high-end look with just an add of a pair of sunnies. These plain black Missguided ones are perfect in just doing that, they make me feel 100% more confident and look amazing with any outfit. 

Rounded sunglasses are also huge at the moment. SO perfect for festivals and that 'desert/cowgirl' trend going on currently. I adore these two. I love the tortoise shell pattern on the brown pair, which are from ASOS. They go perfectly with any nude outfit and really stand out. The white thin (very much Elton John-esque) sunnies are, again, amazing. The contrast between the white rim and the black glass is so on point, they go with every outfit and I get so many complements when wearing these.

So as you can tell, I love these sunglasses....where would I be without them!? 

Love Hannah
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment