Saturday 11 July 2015

The Summer Sandal

Firstly I would like to apologise to anyone who doesn't enjoy looking at feet, because clearly you are about to see mine. 

Anyway,  this blog post isn't about feet phobias, but instead about the most amazing summer sandals...




I am a HUGE fan of Public Desire, they do amazing designer dupes for affordable prices. So when I won a competition they hosted, I was thrilled that I was able to pick any shoe on the website (under £35 though...there's always a catch;)). I had my eyes on a pair of tie up sandals for a while now, and was going to buy them anyway for my holiday in August. So I was definitely going to get them now, especially as they were free! 

When they came I was super duper impressed already. They felt sturdy and the minute I started to wear them, they were comfortable and easy to walk in.

Lace up sandals are so on trend at the moment, and these sandals go above and beyond that trend! I love how the straps are below knee hight; it adds such a twist to a standard pair of black sandals. Although, I can imagine it leaving a rather interesting looking sun tan...if worn for too long out in the sun!

Another thing that I love about these sandals is the suede texture. Again, suede is very much on trend and can be seen pretty much on every type of piece of clothing, so to have it on a shoe is perfect and really adds to that festival/cowgirl sorta vibe. The suede also means that it's very soft and comfortable against the skin.

All in all these shoes are amazing. They include everything I could ever ask for in a pair of sandals and by the end of the summer, these beauties will be well and truly worn out.

Love Hannah
xoxo

instagram  / twitter  / pinterest  / bloglovin' / tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment