Thursday 4 June 2015

My Favourite Drug-Store Makeup Products



As much as I love using high end make up, I do mostly use those from the drugstore mainly because it's not ridiculously expensive, and most of the time, it does the same job as something from MAC or Benefit for example.

These make up products are my all time favourites, I've been using all of these products for years and never gone back!

Eyeshadows - Sleek Au Natural Palette
This palette is perfect for a natural eyeshadow look. With a mixture of matte and shimmery, cold to hot toned shadows, it makes finding a natural everyday makeup look so easy. I will always use this palette if I want a more subtle look but saying that, there are a few darker shades for a night out look. It's the perfect all-rounder!

Brushes - Eco-tools
These brushes were the first I ever bought and I'm still using them! Obviously they've lasted a VERY long time and they're still in tip-top condition. The three shown in the picture are the powder brush, foundation brush (which I use for contour) and concealer brush. They're probably my favourite brushes - they're so soft and apply makeup flawlessly.

Lipsticks - Kate Moss
I'm such a fan of Kate Moss lipsticks by Rimmel London - the variety of shades makes it so easy to pick up any colour and the long-lasting wear is perfect. This red colour (no.22) is my favourite of all the Kate Moss lipsticks. It's such a vibrant colour which never fails to impress me.

Foundation - Rimmel London Match Perfection
My favourite foundation! I think this was the first foundation I ever bought and obviously have never gone back. It comes in so many different colours, so you really can get your perfect match, and it feels so light on the skin and looks flawless. I will always recommend this foundation because it really is amazing.

Eyebrows - Archery by Soap&Glory
I absolutely love this eyebrow product. It's so easy to apply and the felt tip on one end and the pencil on the other is such a unique add to it. It's so easy to use and it's perfect to make my preferred eyebrow look.

Eyeliner - Seventeen High Drama
This is actually a recent buy but it's the first eyeliner that I've really got on with. It's so easy to apply due to the tiny nip and the black is very strong, so I don't need to apply a few coats on top. My love for eyeliner has come back thanks to this product.

Concealers - Collection Lasting Perfection
Who hasn't heard of this concealer?! I've been using this concealer for so long and I think it will always be my favourite concealer! I find it incredibly light on the skin, it doesn't crease and it's long-wearing. I reckon I'm on my fifth tube this year!

See you soon.


Follow me around on:


No comments:

Post a Comment