Saturday 20 June 2015

Talking About Swimwear ft ASOS

Now that we're in the midst of June, looking at swimwear is definitely appropriate, although it seems a bit unfair when the weather outside is pretty awful.

ASOS have an incredibly range of swimwear, for all body shapes, all styles and all colours. It's the first place I look when I start searching for a couple of bikinis or swimsuits for the holiday season. 

I found 9 types of swimwear, on ASOS, to share with you. I love all of these and totally would buy all of them if I was going on a 9 week holiday! If you are stuck for swimwear, definitely check ASOS out. They cater for everyone. 

The Bikini 

 The standard bikini. What I love about bikinis is that you can mix and match bottoms to tops and ASOS allows you to do just this! But, I did find 3 matching sets that I adore.

Tassels are so in right now. I've seen them being added to literally any piece of clothing, so this bikini is so on trend. Although it is just plain black, the top is so statement that you can get away with it! If you wanted to, you could match this top with a brightly coloured or patterned bikini bottom which would look fab.

This mermaid bikini  is so adorable and something that I'd go straight for. I love to go for something a bit more 'different' and 'adventurous' with any swimwear, I feel like going on holiday abroad is somewhere you'd be able to get away with this fun bikini. The colour is so beautiful and although it is quite simple, it's just a stand out bikini due to the 'mermaid scale' pattern. This one is definitely my favourite.

Lastly is this simple but interesting monochrome wrap bikiniThis bikini is so simple yet the block of white and black contrast creates a more flattering and interesting look. The wrap detailing also makes this bikini stand out.

 The Swimsuit

Swimsuits are amazing if you're not too confident about your stomach being on show, however that doesn't mean that you have to wear a boring swimsuit?! ASOS do so many fun and colourful swimsuits with interesting detailing and the ever so flattering plunge neck line. I have fallen in love with these 3.

This white swimsuit looks pretty standard from the front...however the back is so beautiful. The straps are braided and cross over leaving a pattern on an otherwise plain swimsuit. Although you may want to avoid being in the sun for too long wearing this, the cross over tan lines would be awful! As for the neck line, all 3 are quite daring but this sort of neckline is flattering for any body shape and chest size!

This sequin swimsuit is my absolute favourite. I love everything about it. It's such a statement and unique swimsuit. The different colour sequins create a very mermaid-esque look, perfect for swimming in the sea! This is the most daring neck line, but it's totally worth it.

Last is another monochrome look. More of a simplistic swimsuit but so flattering. I adore the sharp v neckline and the added lines of white. I don't know why, but this swimsuit just looks very chic and somewhat elegant.


The High-wasted 

The high waisted bikini first came about in the 1960s and has stuck ever since. I am in love with these bikinis because the high waisted bottom means any problem areas are covered, however it still allows skin to be shown before the top which is so flattering.

The first is the pastel gem set. I love how girly and cute this bikini is. The pastel gems add a fun addition to an otherwise dull set. Plus, the strapless option for the top means no more strap tan lines!

Next is this purple and black number. A spin off on the triangl bikinis, the colour with the added bold lines makes this bikini such a stand out choice.

And lastly is this blue and white gingham set. When I saw this I fell in love with it. I love the pattern and the love heart shape of the top. Very Dorthory-esque!


Love Hannah
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. i love high waisted bikinis and swimsuit<3 so stylish.
    xx from Italy
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope | youtube

    ReplyDelete