Sunday 14 June 2015

5 Tips To 'Make The Most Of It'


We all love a lazy day. Spending every minute of a Sunday in pjs with netflix on is probably one of the best ways to spend a dull day. BUT as tempting as this may sound, it's way more rewarding to get up and make the most out of the day. 

I thought it would be fun to share with you my top 5 tips to make the most of it. Hopefully this will inspire you to get out of bed and do something different. Enjoy! 

1) Plan Your Day 
This is something I regularly do. I find that if my day is planned out, then I'm more motivated to get things done. Whether that's to tidy my room, write a blog post or bake a cake, it'll give me something to get out of bed for, and once I get going, I won't want to stop!

2) Organise Something Exciting 
Organising something exciting to do in the day is my biggest motivation to make the most of it. Doing something exciting, like having a day trip to the beach or going on a picnic with friends is going to brighten up your day and make you excited to do it again, or start 'living more'. Even if you don't want to go galavanting around, spending the day with friends is just as fun as exploring the outside. 

3) Try Something New 
I'm not a great lover of trying new things, especially when it comes to food, however I find that if I do something that I've ever done before, the outcome is great and I'll want to do it again. Trying something new is a brilliant way to make the most of your day, because not only are you doing/eating/exploring something you never imagined you would, you're also creating a more positive mindset to do different things regularly and therefore stopping a mind block of thinking that you can only do what you're familiar with. If you want to go out and try something you've never done before, do it! I'm sure 99% of the time it'll be SO worth it. 

4) Set Realistic Goals 
It's all well and good setting goals for yourself to complete during the day, but if they're not achievable, then it's just going to dampen your mood and make you think 'what a waste of a day that was'. For example, writing 2 blog posts is a realistic goal, however writing 10 blog posts is less of a realistic goal, especially if you want to achieve other things during the day as well. Setting realistic goals will help you believe that you get things done to the best of your ability and therefore everyday this realistic goals will inspire you to keep getting out of bed and doing things worthwhile. 

5) Constantly Inspire Yourself 
This is probably the worst tip that I'm good at. I do let things dampen my spirit very easily and when I do, my inspiration decreases dramatically. But when this does happen, I like to get back up and find new ways to inspire myself. I like to look at pinterest, bloglovin' and twitter to bring my inspiration back up and continue the day on a high. We all need a bit of inspiration now and then, and inspiring ourselves is important to ensure that we get things done to the best of our ability. Inspiration is amazing at helping us get things done to make the most of a dull day, if you see something that inspires you the you're more likely to try and do something similar. 
“You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.” 


See you soon.

Love Hannah
xoxo

Follow me around on:

2 comments:

  1. We should all try to live like this every day. Even if we managed it a few days a week, I think many problems in our lives may fade away.

    ReplyDelete