Wednesday 17 June 2015

Everyday Eyeshadows ft MAC





Are these the best eyeshadows to create the perfect everyday eye look? 

Yes. 

The minute my eyes met with these 4 warm, neutral tones from MAC I knew that I'd be hooked. If I'm honest, I've never tried the eyeshadows from MAC but after using these 4 I will be looking more into them. They're so blend-able, pigmented and create the perfect everyday, natural look which I am loving at the moment. 

I like to use omega as the blending shade, ensuring that all the other colours used blend together nicely and just create a smooth finish. Then, I'll apply the pinky, shimmery shade sable all over my lid. This colours is so pigmented and looks so pretty for this season. In the crease and outer lid I use characoal which is a much darker brown than omega. To finish off I apply shroom in the inner corners and brow bone, just to highlight. 

The brush is the 217 blending brush which is amazing. How I've been blending my eyeshadow without this I do not know! It's fluffy, soft and leaves the eyeshadows looking well blended. 

Love Hannah
xoxo




2 comments: