Wednesday 10 June 2015

The Best Nail Polishes

I am a massive nail polish horder. I have so many from all different brands, of all different colours BUT I have finally found my favourites; the best of all the rest. Champneys, in 5 colours plus an amazing top and base coat. 

After using Champneys' amazing bath and shower products, I was delighted that one of my good friends had given me 6 Champneys nail polishes for my birthday. Knowing that their bath and shower products were amazing, I was excited to try these nail polishes. 

All the colours are so vibrant, long wearing and so pretty. The variety of colours are also perfect for any season! I will definitely be purchasing more Champneys nail polish.



(left to right)

CLEAR TOP AND BASE COAT

FLAMINGO 

RASPBERRY 

CHAMPAGNE

GARNET

TWILIGHT 


See you soon.

Follow me around on:

No comments:

Post a Comment