Sunday 31 May 2015

My Favourite Apps



It's not exactly new news how embarrassingly addicted I am to my phone. Recently, I've been loving several apps that make my phone complete!

Below are a variety of different apps for different purposes that I am addicted to at the moment, I thought I'd share them with you because, well I love them so maybe you will too! 

INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER
The standard social media apps. The first thing I'll do when I wake up and the last thing I do before sleeping is check my Instagram and Twitter account (links will be down below!). It's amazing how something so simple can instantly connect you with others around the world, whenever and wherever. I don't know what I'd do without Instagram or Twitter?! 

PINTEREST 
I am so addicted to this app at the moment, I love creating my own little boards and filling them with inspirational pictures and words. I have so many boards for so many different things from hair and beauty to places to go. I love going to pinterest to find a new recipe, outfit inspiration or a new makeup look. 

TIMEHOP
This is a close second, after Instagram, favourite app. By connecting your social media accounts to this app, it tells you what you posted a year, 2, 3, 4 years ago. Although it is incredibly cringey, I love seeing what I was doing/feeling/thinking various years ago on a certain day. It's a nice way to look back on past event that you may have forgotten about. 

AFTERLIGHT
My all-time favourite editing app. I use afterlight to edit my Instagram photos and it is amazing. With the huge variety of filters, it never fails to make a photo of mine look 10x better. 

MYFITNESSPAL 
Although I'm not exactly a fitness fanatic, I like to track what I eat everyday to make sure I'm not going too crazy with what I eat. This app is great for doing exactly that - it gives you a set amount of calories each day and by tracking what you eat, it allows you to take control of what you're eating. 

SPOTIFY
My favourite music app. I don't thing anyone has ever not heard of spotify but I love it, it's so helpful to create playlists and listen to music free when out and about - makes boring journeys a lot less boring! Why wouldn't you want to listen to music free of charge for as long as you wish?! 

BIG DAY
This app helps me look forward to various occasions and events. All you have to do is add a date for something you're looking forward to, like a birthday or a concert, and it counts it down until the big day! This is one of my favourite apps because it makes me so excited for so many different things and it also helps me organise things a lot quicker if need be! 

What are you favourite apps?


Follow me around on:

2 comments: