Wednesday 31 December 2014

Hello 2015




Happy New Years Eve! 

I thought I'd share with you my new year resolutions. I'm so awful at keeping resolutions...for the whole of January I stick to it/them however when February comes, they're out the window! But in 2015 I'm going to try SO hard to stick and complete them as I feel like it's about time I make some positive changes to my life. 

1) Get Fitter
I don't want to lose weight, I just want to get fitter. This means that I want to eat healthier options, eat less rubbish and more fruit and do more exercise. I'm rather lazy and (embarrassingly) I get out of breath a lot so I just want to make my body happy by cutting down the carbs and running around more. 

2) Make My Blog Like My Baby
This is rather strangely named resolution but in 2015 I'm going to start loving my blog even more and make changes to it. I'm getting a new theme and hopefully learn tips at how to improve my photography. I'm going to blog a lot more regularly and most importantly, 

3) Do More Things
I'm quite a shy person and I normally back away from things just because I'm scared of rejection and failure. This has stopped me from doing a lot of things this year and I need to make a change to this as soon I'm going to have to venture into the big wide world of reality. So, as hard as it may be, I'm going to say yes to more things and not worry so much. 

4) Be Happy With Myself
This year I've really been battling with being happy with myself. I've suffered quite badly with low self esteem and it's something that I really need to sort out. Everyone deserves to be happy with who they are as we're all original in many ways. So, in 2015 I'll try and take processes to become a happier Hannah in terms of being myself. I'm not sure what these processes will be but I'm thinking of sharing the 'process' on my blog so if you'd be interested in that, comment down below :) 

5) Explore New Places.
This is quite self-explanatory. I want to visit new places and actually see beautiful parts of the world or even my own country instead of staying in the comfortable but boring places. 

What are your New Year Resolutions?
I hope 2015 is a great year for you :)

Love Hannah 
xoxo

(ps, make sure to follow me over on bloglovin!)

2 comments:

  1. I'm also hoping to nurture my baby blog! Great resolutions, Hannah! (Followed you on Bloglovin too.)


    Jessica Marie | Miss Cobweb

    ReplyDelete