Wednesday 24 December 2014

A Little Winter Haul

My first haul! 
I'm so excited to show you the lovely little bits and pieces that I've collected over the past month or so. 

First up is New Look. For me, New Look is one of those 'hit and miss' shops as sometimes I'll love their stuff or hate their stuff. But I have really been impressed with their Winter/Party collection....








Next is Missguided. I use to love this shop but for some unknown reason I went off it however I went back onto the website recently and fell in love with it all over again! The clothing is right up my street and I really had to restrain myself from buying too much but what I need buy, I love!









What haul is complete without a few bits from Primark? Normally I'd buy a lot of stuff from Primark, especially because at the moment their Christmas range is so cute!! However I was able to just stick to buying a couple of christmasy false nails which are SO cute. Surprisingly, they're lasting longer than I thought, baring in mind they were around £1.50 so they definitely were a good purchase. If you're popping into Primark anytime soon, keep an eye out for these 'nails' - definitely recommend. 






Topshop next. Again with New Look, Topshop is a very hit and miss shop and at the moment I'm not 100% loving their stuff but I did find a really lovely dress to wear on Christmas Day. My family never have and probably never will wear 'loungey' or even casual clothing on Christmas Day, we always like to go all out and dress up, regardless of whether family are coming over. Are you and your family like that? Anyway, I fell in love with this dress. The feather trim at the bottom adds a really nice contrast of texture to a somewhat plain crisp white dress (plus it's not fitting so no one will see that food baby!).





What winter haul is complete without a christmas jumper?! I bought this traditional navy christmas jumper from Amazon and for a very good price. Even though I have about 100 christmas jumpers, this one is my new favourite as I love how it's not 'in your face' but it's still a cute, novelty jumper.





I really hope you liked my first ever haul! I'd love to hear what you think so make sure to comment down below :) 

Love Hannah
xoxo

(ps, make sure to follow me over on bloglovin!)

2 comments: