Monday 7 September 2015

New In - A Little Beauty Haul

I feel like I've been away for such a long time! Not only have I been away to Yorkshire for the week, I've also been hit with the very awful writer's block bug) which I'm sure we're all guilty of getting) but now I'm feeling back on track and ready to get started with some new content. 

Over the last couple of weeks, I have picked up some random beauty bits and thought I would share them in this post! 




Lash Sensational Mascara 
After seeing the advert for this a million times I gave in and bought it. Although I wasn't 100% sure on it when I first gave it a try, it really is growing on me. With the right technique, the mascara can make your eyelashes look so lovely and elongated. Plus, it's waterproof! 

Sleek Matte Me Lipgloss in Birthday Suit
I've written a completely separate blog post on this lipgloss so you can check that out here if you want to find out how I feel about it! (Hint: I LOVE it and you should too!) 

MAC Studio Fix Concealer 
I'm not usually a regular shopper at MAC, I've had good and bad experiences with their product but I've wanted to splash out on a really good concealer to use as a highlighter for such a long time and when I was in duty free coming home from my holiday, I decided to treat myself. So far I have been loving this, the coverage is perfect and it manages to stay stuck for the whole day. 

Eylure 'Volume' Falsies 
Eylure are my absolute favourite brand of eyelashes and so I decided to pick up another pack of falsies. I went for something new and a bit more dramatic so the 'Volume' pair stood out to me. I've worn these a couple of times and I've always gotten a lot of compliments!

Love Hannah
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment