Sunday 9 August 2015

A Week In Deia, Mallorca

If you follow any of my social media accounts you will have known that I took a trip to Deia in Mallorca for a week. 

Deia is a pretty village on the west coast of Mallorca. With high temperatures, spectacular views and a lot of greenery, it was the most lovely location to spend a very special holiday to celebrate my mothers and brothers birthdays.

Making it even more special was the incredible, indescribable hotel that we stayed in called La Residencia. This hotel is part of a group of the leading hotels in the world and it definitely exceeded all of my expectations. Plus, adventures such as swimming in the sea with the fishes and flying around the island in a helicopter made the week even more incredible. 

The photos below are, hopefully, an insight into how I spent my week and although the photo doesn't do the amazing views justice, I hope you can appreciate my amazing holiday. 









 A boat trip around the coast 











 Helicopter Ride around Mallorca 







 A Picnic in the Mountains with a couple of helpers ;)



























 Love Hannah
xoxo















No comments:

Post a Comment