Wednesday 1 April 2015

March Favourites


CLOTHING






Missguided - Rather self explanatory! Missguided has been my favourite online store this month...this year so far in fact! I'm totally loving all their stuff at the moment, for such amazing prices as well!

Shoes - When I saw these shoes I instantly fell in love with them, and only being £10 in the sale I had to grab them. I must admit they are not the most comfortable shoes, but no pain no game!

Bag - I think this bag is beautiful; the croc pattern, the gold chain straps and the size. It's such a lovely bag for spring/summer, I feel like it instantly makes my outfit look that little bit more put together.

Sunglasses - Such a classic pair of sunglasses, but one that can lift an outfit. The sharp cat eye shape makes it incredibly 'youthful' and elegant. 

 ASSESORIES


Necklaces - I've been wanting to find a necklace like this for quite a while, and when I saw this on ASOS I adored it. I love how delicate it is but it still stands out in an outfit which I love. 

BEAUTY/SKIN



 Fake Tan - I'm not really a fake tan girl, I like to embrace my inner paleness! But sometimes I do like to add a bit of colour to my skin, and I've been loving this No7 tanner. It's very easy to apply, doesn't leave those awful streak lines and lasts for a nice amount of time.Who would've though No7 does great fake tan?! 

Nail Polishes - I really like the duck-egg/pastel blue colour at the moment, and these two nail polishes from BarryM and TopShop are a lovely spring colour. The brown BarryM colour is also, surprisingly, a nice colour for spring, it's not too dark but it's not too light. A colour I also go to when I don't know which to pick! 

RANDOM 

Marina and The Diamonds, 'FROOT' album 
Bates Motel 



Follow me around on:


2 comments:

  1. great stuff xx cute

    www.bridgeofmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is gorg! Loving the spring nail varnish shades too :)

    Beth x

    Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete