Saturday 11 April 2015

Be Back Soon



Along with a lot of others, I will be taking my AS exams in May. So, because of these horrible couple of weeks I am having to spend pretty much everyday drowning myself in cue-cards, keywords and textbooks. 

As a result I am having to neglect my little blog as, honestly, I don't have the time to do everything to do with blogging and everything to do with school. I just want to focus on these exams and then get back to regular, blogs with 100% effort put into each one. 

Starting from now until around the end of May I will not be posting 2 times a week, sometimes (most times) not even a week BUT I may surprise you and still upload a random one, who knows! 

I know this may seem quite dramatic but I don't want it to seem like I've left blogging or stopped putting in as much effort as possible to my posts because that isn't the case. In fact it annoys me that I'm having to even write this, it seems incredibly cringey.

However, I will still be twitting, instagramming etc (links will be below) so I'm not going to completely disappear from the internet. 

So, this isn't a 'Bye I've given up blogging' just a 'Be back soon' sort of thing. 

Lastly, good luck to anyone with exams, it'll be over soon!



Follow me around on:



1 comment: